hhS was founded by Siegfried Hirsch in Karlsruhe in 1982 and initially focused on 8-bit microcontrollers and CPUs. This marked the start of the world of automation, which has continued in the further development of hhS.
Further cornerstones in the development of hhS to today's hhS Siegfried Hirsch GmbH & Co. KG
- Development and sale of microcontrollers for control
- Software development for spare parts supplier for hi-fi electronics 1983
- Development of a microcontroller-controlled unit for material testing
- Software development for electronicsDispatch in Baden-Baden 1985
- Use for Unix / Solaris for your own business activities
- Relocation to Losheim and consulting for KÜS eV 1995 in the Internet and data center sector
- Relocation to Munich Brunnthal office 2001
- Relocation to Lipowskystr. 16 in 81373 Munich 2011
- Change of name to hhS Siegfried Hirsch GmbH & Co. KG 2017
- 40 Years Anniversary of hhS Siegfried Hirsch in 2022
Today, hhS is an innovative company that is active worldwide in the field of digital industry automation.
As a system house, hhS Siegfried Hirsch GmbH & Co. KG offers customer-specific services
For automation, hhS international offers you a comprehensive portfolio according to your requirements in many industries and offers first-class, perfectly coordinated products, systems and solutions - rounded off by a full range of service and support.